Post and win a Mophie Juice Pack Air
It’s contest time! To celebrate the iPhone 3.0 software release on Wednesday, iPhone Alley is giving away a Juice Pack Air, courtesy of the good folks at Mophie. In case you’ve been living under a rock, Mophie’s Juice Pack Air is likely the thinnest battery pack slash iPhone case available today. And yes, it works with the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3G S. We have one and love it and now you can get one too! For free. Because we love you. Hit the jump for details.
You should read the rules, etc below, but the general gist is post a quality post in the forums for a chance to win. Any post made between June 17th and July 2nd counts as an entry. More posts mean more entries which means a greater chance of winning. At the end, we’ll choose a winner at random.
- The “contest start date” is June 17th at 12AM Pacific and the “contest end date” is July 2nd at 12AM Pacific
- The “prize” is a Mophie Juice Pack for iPhone 3G.
- To be entered into the contest, participants must be a registered member of iPhone Alley and make at least one quality post in the iPhone Alley Forums within the contest start date and its end date.
- A “contest entry”, or “entry” is defined as a quality post in the iPhone Alley Forums. Subsequent posts will be counted as further entries and will increase the chances of winning
- For posts to be deemed eligible, they must be directly related to the context of the thread where posted. Threads must relate to the context of the forum where posted. Posts containing advertising of any kind in signature or in post body will not be counted. Spammers will be immediately disqualified. A post will be deemed ineligible at the sole discretion of iPhone Alley Forum staff members.
- For posts to be counted, participants must be logged in. Any post made while not logged in (e.g., posting as a guest) will not be counted.
- The winner will be chosen at random based on amount of entries.
- iPhone Alley staff and forum moderators are not eligible to win.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: This Giveaway is void where prohibited by law. The Released Parties are not responsible for technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any materials in the Giveaway. The Released Parties are not responsible for incomplete, garbled or delayed Internet or e-mail computer entries.
- Winners will be notified by email. If a winner does not respond within three (3) business days, we reserve the right to select an alternate winner.
- There is no purchase necessary.