iPhone 3G Contest – Post and Win A Free 16GB iPhone 3G On Us
I’d say it’s high time we held our first contest here at iPhone Alley, and so we’re starting off with a bang. To be precise, we’re giving away a brand new 16GB iPhone 3G. Yarly.
Here’s the dealio: Over the course of 30 days, every post made in our forums counts as one entry into the contest. At the end of the contest, we’ll pick the winner randomly from the pool of entries. Each post is an entry, so the more you post, the greater chance you’ll have of winning. But don’t think you can simply post garbage. We’ll be watching each post closely and only quality posts will be counted. Spammers will be banned. If you don’t win the iPhone, we still have one runner-up prize. The second name drawn will receive a Marware Sport Grip of either the 3G or original variety, depending on the winner’s preference.
The contest starts on June 16th at Midnight Pacific Time and ends on July 16th at Midnight Pacific. The exhaustive list of details follow after the jump. Happy posting!
- The “contest start date” is June 16th at 12AM PDT and the “contest end date” is July 16th at 12AM PDT
- The “grand prize” or “prize” is a 16GB iPhone 3G. A “runner up prize” will be awarded to the second participant picked at random after the “grand prize” winner is determined. The grand prize winner is eligible to win the runner up prize if chosen a second time.
- The runner up prize is a Sport Grip iPhone case made by Marware. The winner of the runner up prize may choose to receive either the first or second generation model of the case.
- To be entered into the contest, participants must be a registered member of iPhone Alley and make at least one quality post in the iPhone Alley Forums within the contest start date and its end date.
- A “contest entry”, or “entry” is defined as a quality post in the iPhone Alley Forums. Subsequent posts will be counted as further entries and will increase the chances of winning
- For posts to be deemed eligible, they must be directly related to the context of the thread where posted. Threads must relate to the context of the forum where posted. Posts containing advertising of any kind in signature or in post body will not be counted. Spammers will be immediately disqualified. A post will be deemed ineligible at the sole discretion of iPhone Alley Forum staff members.
- For posts to be counted, participants must be logged in. Any post made while not logged in (e.g., posting as a guest) will not be counted.
- The winner will be chosen at random based on amount of entries.
- Participants must be 18 years or older.
- iPhone Alley staff and forum moderators are not eligible to win.
- The winner of the grand prize will receive one (1) Apple Gift Card valued at $300 USD. iPhone Alley is not responsible for taxes, service charges, obligatory contractual agreements with service providers, or currency exchanges.
- The Apple Gift Card can be applied only to qualified purchases directly from Apple at an Apple Store, the Apple Store online, or Apple Telesales (1-800-MY-APPLE) in the United States.
- The Apple Gift Card may not be redeemed at Apple Store locations outside the United States.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: This Giveaway is void where prohibited by law. The Released Parties are not responsible for technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any materials in the Giveaway. The Released Parties are not responsible for incomplete, garbled or delayed Internet or e-mail computer entries.
- Winners will be notified by email. If a winner does not respond within three (3) business days, we reserve the right to select an alternate winner.
- There is no purchase necessary.
- Disclaimer: iPhone Alley is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.