iPhone 3G Contest – iPhone Alley’s Winter Break iPhone 3G Giveaway
School’s out for most of you high school and college kids, so it’s giveaway time! Up for grabs is an iPhone 3G Gift Card pre-loaded with $200 to buy yourself a shiny new iPhone 3G. If you’re after a 16GB, the gift card can be used towards the purchase of a more expensive model. We’ll also be offering three Incase Slider cases for the runners up.
Here’s the dealio: Over the course of 30 days, every post made in the forums counts as one entry into the contest. At the end of the contest, we’ll pick the winner randomly from the pool of entries. Each post is an entry, so the more you post, the greater chance you’ll have of winning. After the grand prize winner is selected, we’ll draw for the Incase Sliders. Slider case winners will get to specify color and iPhone model.
The contest starts on December 12th at Midnight Pacific Time and ends on January 10th at Midnight Pacific. The exhaustive list of details follow after the jump. Happy posting!
Don’t think you can simply post garbage. We’ll be watching each post closely and only quality posts will be counted. Spammers will be banned!
• The “contest start date” is December 12th at 12AM PDT and the “contest end date” is January 10th at 12AM PDT
• The “grand prize” or “prize” is a (one) $200 iPhone 3G Gift Card. A “runner up prize” will be awarded to the second, third, and fourth participant picked at random after the “grand prize” winner is determined. The grand prize winner is eligible to win the runner up prize if chosen a second time.
• The runner up prize is an Incase Slider. The winner of the runner up prize may choose to receive either the first or second generation model of the case.
• To be entered into the contest, participants must be a registered member of iPhone Alley and make at least one quality post in the iPhone Alley Forums within the contest start date and its end date.
• A “contest entry”, or “entry” is defined as a quality post in the iPhone Alley Forums. Subsequent posts will be counted as further entries and will increase the chances of winning
• For posts to be deemed eligible, they must be directly related to the context of the thread where posted. Threads must relate to the context of the forum where posted. Posts containing advertising of any kind in signature or in post body will not be counted. Spammers will be immediately disqualified. A post will be deemed ineligible at the sole discretion of iPhone Alley Forum staff members.
• For posts to be counted, participants must be logged in. Any post made while not logged in (e.g., posting as a guest) will not be counted.
• The winner will be chosen at random based on amount of entries.
• iPhone Alley staff and forum moderators are not eligible to win.
• iPhone Alley is not responsible for taxes, service charges, obligatory contractual agreements with service providers, or currency exchanges.
• Receipt of an iPhone gift card does not automatically guarantee purchase. Purchase price of iPhone and required AT&T rate plan may be more than the value on the card. The iPhone Gift Card is good toward the purchase of an iPhone or any other eligible item in the Apple Retail Store or the Apple Online Store.
• GENERAL CONDITIONS: This Giveaway is void where prohibited by law. The Released Parties are not responsible for technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any materials in the Giveaway. The Released Parties are not responsible for incomplete, garbled or delayed Internet or e-mail computer entries.
• Winners will be notified by email. If a winner does not respond within three (3) business days, we reserve the right to select an alternate winner.
• There is no purchase necessary.
• Disclaimer: iPhone Alley is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple, Inc.