If you are a music lover and you enjoy your music on your earphones or headphones then Apple’s new iPhones are going to shock you. Apple has decided not to include headphones jack for its recent models. But that is not the end. Apple came up with the AirPods to let you enjoy your music wirelessly. But it is good to have choices. We have prepared a list of Wireless Headphones that you can sync with your iPhone and continue your love for the music.
- Beats is one of the most popular and trusted brands in the making of Headphones. This one from Beat offers nothing but the best performance.
- It is highly reliable with an average battery life of up to 40 hours. When its battery is low, you can charge it for 5 minutes and it will provide you the usage of approx 3 hours.
- Apart from its stylish looks, Beats Solo3 assures you a premium playback with a finely tuned acoustics to maximize clarity, balance and breadth.
- These Wireless Headphones can take your calls and control your iPhone’s music. It comes with the multifunction on-ear controls which can help you activate Siri function.
- Beats Solo3 has a user-friendly design. You don’t have to worry about the sizing issues as you can adjust its fit with its comfort-cushioned ear cups to get the most comfortable experience.
- Beats has come up with plenty of colors for these wireless headphones. You can choose the best one according to your style.
- This one from Trablab is loaded with Hyper-HD aptX sound quality with Bluetooth 5.0 to provide you an unforgettable music experience.
- These sports headphones are designed to provide you a hassle-free sports experience. You can mold them the way you want to get the shape of your ear for a custom fit. These headphones will not slip around during your gym or sports activities.
- You can get along with t=your music anytime you want with the Z2. These wireless headphones are equipped with a T-Quiet active noise-canceling technology. You can enjoy your music without letting anything bother you.
- With one full charger, these wireless headphones provide a long 35 hours of battery life to get you going.
- Bose provides a special feature of switching between two Bluetooth devices with these Wireless Headphones, which means if you are watching a video or enjoying sports on the iPad and you receive a call at the same time on your iPhone, these wireless headphones will automatically pause your iPad video and answer the call from your iPhone. Once the call is disconnected, your iPad video or the sports program will resume automatically.
- It has a wireless range of up to 30 feet (9 meters). Its latest Bluetooth technology allows you smooth connectivity with your devices and provides hassle-free audio and video synchronization.
- Bose has equipped these wireless headphones with an advanced microphone system that lets you enjoy your music or attend high definition voice for your calls even in noisy or windy environments.
- Bose provides a sleek protective case with these wireless headphones. You can fold your headphones flat into this case. This case is really helpful while you are traveling or not using headphones.
- It provides 15 hours of battery life with a single full charge.
- Levin has made these lightweight headphones with a very sporty and compact design.
- These headphones are very comfortable for the ears. You will not have to bear the swelling pain that you may feel after long usage of Earbuds.
- These headphones are ideal for exercise and sport activity. They will not slip away from your ears. Also, these headphones are sweatproof. When you are not using them, you can wear them around your neck. No need of folding or carrying it in hands. These headphones are very light; you will hardly notice them on your neck or even ears.
- You can wear these headphones without bothering your glasses. Its design is extremely comfortable. You can even wear them under a hat or with your head on your pillow.
- These headphones from Levin have 4 control buttons on the body. Buttons on the right side have controls to accept calls, lower or raise the volume, and skip ahead or reverse.
- Its battery can last up to a week with a single full charge.
- Its ANS technology lets you enjoy the music without any distractions. These headphones have a built-in CVC 6.0 noise-canceling microphone to provide you a clearer call quality, even in windy or loud environments.
- TaoTronics claims a long 45 hours of battery life for these wireless headphones after a single full charge.
- These headphones come in a carrying case and they can be folded. You can put your headphones back in this case when not in use.
Even though Apple has introduced AirPods, some iPhone users would want to have more options as some users may have swelling or pain in ears after a long usage of these AirPods. In that case, headphones are the best option. These are one the most reliable options if you are thinking to connect with your iPhone. You can choose the one most suited for your style.