It's been an incredible year, undoubtedly, for Australian-based developer, Halfbrick. The worry of gaining popularity is hardly an issue with the tons of chart-topping games that the developer already has under its extensive belt. In order to end the year on a good note, the studio has dropped the price of each and every one of its App Store titles to completely free - a twenty-four hour deal that seemingly appeared out of absolutely nowhere.
Barry Steakfries probably shouldn’t be so curious and heroic. Just saying based on past experience from playing some of Halfbrick’s (developer of widely popular, Fruit Ninja) games; it seems as if he’s found yet another absurd way to threaten his existence, and that’s in the newest game to be added
Halfbrick, creators of the widely popular Fruit Ninja [$0.99], have been on fire lately. They’ve already released two more games in addition to the successful fruit-killing game and also released ‘Fruit Ninja Kinect’ recently”. Now their fourth game for iOS is ready for release – September 1st to be exact,
The team over at Halfbrick have been quite busy folk with the recent release of Age of Zombies (our review) and with yet another title in development. This morning I, and obviously tons of others, received word that that the “coming soon” spot in Fruit Ninja would soon be replaced
With so many apps on the app store, only four of them belong to Halfbrick Studios. However with two of these so far (Fruit Ninja, Monster Dash) this small game development company has reached a position that no other company of their size has! The two apps have pretty much
Halfbrick Studios, the guys that brought you the dominating Fruit Ninja for both iPhone and iPad are by far one of my favorite developers. Today, their newest game, Monster Dash launched and with its Canablt like premise, intriguingly named character, and cute cartoon graphics it is a definite winner! In
What would you do if someone tried to take your iPhone? Gene Wood, operations manager at Ask.com, had to answer that question. While riding the San Francisco subway and watching a movie, someone grabbed his iPhone from behind him and took off. So, naturally, he did what any gadget-loving iPhone owner would do given the chance: wrestle the thief to the ground. He got it back, undamaged, with just a small head wound. Check out the harrowing story at his blog. [via Valleywag]
More information has come up regarding the surveillance camera footage of a man being attacked on a bus. While the attack was initially reported as an unusually brutal attempted theft of the man's iPhone, the victim of the attack has contacted MacBlogz.com to tell his side of the story, and said he believes that it was a hate crime. He says that the assailant didn't go out of his way to take the iPhone, adding that the video of his interview was later pulled by the local news network, possibly because the term "hate crime" was mentioned.
An NBC affiliate reported on a both shocking and upsetting story yesterday. Police are looking for a teenager who attacked a passenger on a COTA bus in Ohio on Wednesday, May 21, at Karl Rd and state Route 161. The victim was sitting near the front of the bus, listening to his iPhone with his headphones on, when he was attacked by a teenager trying to take his iPhone. If anyone has any helpful information on the suspect's identity or whereabouts, they are asking that you call Central Ohio Crime Stoppers at 614-645-8477. You can see the video footage from the surveillance camera at nbc41.com.