United Lemur Announces First To Solve Puzzllotto Wins Up To $30k
To celebrate the release of their first iPhone application, United Lemur, the iPhone development company headed up by former Tapulous man Mike Lee, has announced that the first user to successfully solve their puzzle game Puzzllotto [App Store] for the iPhone and iPod touch will be awarded a cash prize of up to $30,000.
Interested? Here’s how it works:
- Puzzllotto will appear on the App Store on Wednesday, October 22. The Puzzllotto Prize starts as a trophy, a metaphorical empty cup.
- Each day at noon (Pacific Time), the company will announce via Twitter (twitter.com/unitedlemur) whether the puzzle has been solved.
- If the puzzle has not been solved, the jackpot will increase by $1,000.
- This promotion will run for 31 days, with the maximum jackpot being $30,000.
- If nobody wins the $30,000 jackpot after 24 hours, it will be donated to charity.
Unfortunately for our international readers, this promotion is limited to US citizens due to the high legal costs associated with the promotion. “The unprecedented nature of this promotion makes legal fees a serious development cost,” Lee said. “If that sounds overly careful, it is,” Lee said. “We’ve got the best promotions attorneys on the planet helping us design this, and a professional promotions company to run it. We want people to know our hype is backed by a solid commitment to quality. There’s steak behind the sizzle.”
You can get started today by buying Puzzllotto for $4.99 here: [App Store]