SwirlySpace Releases SwirlyMMS v1.0
SwirlySpace has announced the launch of SwirlyMMS v1.0 for the iPhone, the finished version of their full-featured native MMS application for the iPhone. Using the application, users can send and receive images, text, audio, video, and any other file type you want, and in any combination simultaneously. It also has a built-in media viewer so messages can be viewed within the application.
- You can easily reply to the sender, or forward the message.
- You will be able to select multiple recipients.
- You can save an multimedia message part to a file of your choice.
- You can save an image to your camera roll (/var/mobile/Media/DCIM/100APPLE) and view it with the Photo application.
- To send a photo, you will be able to select it, not only from your camera roll but also from your synched photo library or use the built-in file browser to pick any file.
- Also, you will be able to take a photo with the camera from within SwirlyMMS and send it right away.
- When composing a multimedia message with several parts, you can easily rearrange and remove any part.
- To help you configure the application with the MMS settings, we have developed a package which handles settings delivered over-the-air!
The new software can be installed using Installer.app in the Swirly Space repository at
http://swirlyspace.com/SwirlySpace.xml. Unlike the previous free versions, version 1.0 will cost US$8. In 14 days there will be a free demo version available. There’s no word yet
[via Swirly Space]