Readdle Celebrates Its Fourth Birthday with Sales and Giveaways
Readdle has been a major player in the business and utility sections of the App Store, creating unique applications that give users advanced functionality. After selling 3,150,000 copies of their applications over the past four years, the company is holding big sales and a giveaway to thank fans for their support and perhaps make a few more since Readdle has at least one app for each professional/business user.
One of Readdle’s most recent apps, Scanner Pro, has been very popular amongst users looking to turn their iPhone into a device that can for all intent-and-purposes function as a scanner. In fact, it is currently the number one business app in the United States App Store as well as in 19 international markets. Apps more synonymous with professional iPad users such as PDF Expert and the newer PDF Converter have also been hits developed by Readdle.
Over the next four days, Readdle will be giving out an iPad every day to Twitter (@Readdle) followers that Tweet about the company’s big app sale. To enter once you become a follower, Tweet the following:
30% Sale for all iOS @Readdle apps. Follow and Retweet
to win one of 4 iPads. http://readdle.com/4years #Giveaway
Sales on Readdle apps are a big deal for two reasons that tie in with each other: for the company, discounts are rare since the apps have a quality brand and audience already established, but what would a celebration be without incentives for users? Check out the full list below:
- PDF Expert (read, sign, fill out PDFs) for iPad: $9.99 - $6.99
- Scanner Pro (powerful image editing technology uses the iPhone’s camera as a scanner): $6.99 – $4.99
- PDF Converter (converts a wide variety of sources into PDF files): $6.99 – $4.99
- Calendars (a fully-functional calendar app): $6.99 – $4.99
- ReaddleDocs (cloud document/file management) for iPhone: $4.99 – $2.99
- ReaddleDocs (cloud document/file management) for iPad: $4.99 – $2.99
- Printer Pro (print just about anything from the iPad) for iPad: $6.99 – $4.99
- Printer Pro (print just about anything from the iPhone) for iPhone: $4.99 – $2.99
The sales will only last for about 48 hours, so make sure to grab at least one of the apps while you can still get a good deal on a very versatile collection. With Readdle’s breakout success, it will be interesting to see where the company heads from here.
We will be giving away three copies of PDF Converter, which we had found note-worthy enough to post about when it was released, tomorrow so be on the look-out for that!