Installer 4.0b11 Released, Adds New Features, Bug Fixes
A new version of the Installer 4 beta has been released by RiP Dev and is available for download. Version 4.0v11 adds several features and bug fixes, including a new ‘Update All’ button for the updated category, scrollable package information, and an easier to use ‘More Info’ button. Full list after the break.
- Updated category is now only show when something is actually updated.
- Update All button for the Updated category.
- ChangeOwner(path, owner[, group]) script command is now recursive.
- ChangeModeRecursive(path, mode) script command added.
- Each category now lists a number of packages in it.
- Dramatically reduced memory footprint.
- Package information is now properly scrollable.
- More info button in the package information page is now much (much!) easier to hit.
- Better handling of repositories with a large amount of packages.
- Fixed a few Lua commands that were a little broken in the introductory release.