Godzilab Announces Contest To Make Your Own Game Level
Godzilab has announced a new contest that could leave you with $25 (USD). They are asking for contestants to create custom levels for their puzzle game, iBlast Moki [App Store, $1.99]. They will be choosing the 10 best levels submitted to be bundled as a new version of the game down the road. You can enter and win multiple times, and will get a $25 iTunes gift card for each winning level submitted.
How to Participate:
- Create your levels with the level editor in iBlast Moki for iPhone/iPod Touch.
- You level name should start with XX so that we can identify it for the competition.
- Upload it using the online sharing feature in iBlast Moki.
- Take a screenshot of the solution and email it to contest at godzilab-games dot com
- All levels should be uploaded before midnight on Sunday 8th November 2009
- We will select the best levels, and you will receive an email if your level is chosen
- We won’t accept existing or similar levels to the ones already uploaded or in the game, so please make sure your levels are completely new with original ideas.
- The levels should be using the standard physics (not the water physics).
- We would like to see complex and hard levels using a wide variety of items.
Check out their forums if you have any questions.