Amazing Gameplay Video Of The Upcoming ‘Circuit Strike.One’
iPhone developer h.grenade has recently provided our friends at Touch Arcade with a pre-release gameplay video of their upcoming title “Circuit Strike.One.” The game itself is of the Space Shooter genre and looks incredibly impressive. The game features a real-time music visualizer and music which changes tempo, triggered by gameplay.
Gameplay video and further description follows.
From the developer:
In CS.One Players control a highly maneuverable and lightning fast virtual ship in zero-gravity simulation inside an advanced computer Network. To hack each Node in the Network you must destroy the Shield Generators that power the Data Core defense system, then destroy the highly magnetic Gravity Orb before it goes into Self Destruct. The System Admin will send out everything to stop your progress including Turrets, Drones, Ships, Replicants, Trace Routes, Intelligent AI and the dreaded Black Ice Virus. The system will also try to use your own audio and video inputs against you, feeding back A/V noise to disorient you along the way.
- Real-time Music Visualizer Effects Synced to Gameplay (hits change tempo, add fills, trigger visuals, etc. in time with the music)
- Glowing Retro 3D Graphics Style Environment
- Pulse Pounding Techno Soundtrack by DJ Vitamin Devo
- 3D Camera Based Menu System + User Interface
- High Speed Inertia Based Physics + Gameplay
- Frenetic action and control in Zero G
- Bullet-time Slow-Motion Game Mechanic (woah)
- Time + Skill Based Difficulty
- Multiple Intelligent Enemy Classes
Click to play video
Additionally, Touch Arcade has quite a few screenshots of the game.